Looking for the perfect scent to add to his collection this Christmas? After all, there’s nothing like fragrances to create memories of good times during the festive period. From gift sets to popular scents, here are the top 5 scents for him this Christmas as recommended by The Perfume Shop.
- Hugo Boss BOSS – The Scent, EDT spray 100ml, from £45, The Perfume Shop
Launched in August 2015, this spicy fragrance has a lot of depth thanks to the notes of ginger and addition of maninka fruit. If you want a light scent that doesn’t linger in the wrong way, try this new scent from Hugo Boss. The bottle will also look pretty smart in your bathroom cabinet.
- Jimmy Choo MAN (available as a gift set in 50ml and shower gel 100ml), from £42, The Perfume Shop
Keep it fresh with this new fragrance from Jimmy Choo. Soft and masculine, MAN fuses notes of lavender with exotic mandarin and fruity notes of pink pepper and geranium. It’s woody, aromatic and the ad stars Kit Harrington from Game of Thrones, and if it’s good enough for him…
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million (available as a gift set, including EDT spray 50ml and shower gel 100ml), from £42, The Perfume Shop
Warm and spicy, this sensual blend of fruity and fresh notes including grapefruit, mint with rose absolue and cinnamon is long-lasting and a great fragrance to wear from day to night.
- Giorgio Armani Armani Code, 75ml, £54.99, The Perfume Shop
A citrusy fragrance that combines the elegance of bergamot and lemon with soft notes of olive and tonka bean. One of the most popular fragrances at The Perfume Shop, it lasts all day and has a hint of the orient.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male (available as a gift set, including EDT spray 75ml and shower gel 75ml) £41, The Perfume Shop
Spicy and alluring, Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male is an iconic scent that is instantly recognisable. Always a winner, this fragrance blends spicy and fresh notes together and is presented in a torso-shaped bottle. Now in its 20th year, it’s definitely one to add to the Christmas list.
For more gift ideas, click here>>