PRIZE DRAW Ts AND Cs
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and ROI aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, Bhs Limited, Sony Pictures, Imagination Marketing Systems Limited (“IMS”), their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter you must log onto www.burton.co.uk/meninblack3 and complete all mandatory fields on the online form. No purchase necessary. The Prize Draw closes at 23.59 on 10th August 2012. Only one entry per person. Burton does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
5. The winner will be drawn at random (by an independent person) within one month of the closing date and will be notified by IMS by phone. Burton’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There is one prize of a 2 night holiday for 2 people to New York (“the Prize”). The Prize includes:
· 2 return economy flights from London to New York;
· Shared return airport transfers to and from the airport in New York only;
· 2 nights 4 star hotel accommodation for 2 people based on 2 people sharing one standard twin or double room (breakfast not included);
· £250 of spending money in total which will be paid by cheque or bank transfer to the winner;
· 3.5 hour guided tour of movie filming location scenes in New York
· USD$50 towards dinner in a selected restaurant; and
· Basic travel insurance for both people travelling under the age of 60 before departure and with no pre-existing medical conditions.
7. If the winner fails to claim the Prize within 48 hours of being notified, Burton reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize must be taken before 31 May 2013. Holiday bookings are subject to availability and the winner must liaise with IMS’s holiday agents to arrange all travel. Restricted dates of travel apply. Once the trip has been booked, it may not be possible to amend it. Name or date changes, if possible, need to be made in writing and charges will apply. Winner may be able to extend their holiday at their own expense.
9. The hotel will require a valid credit card to cover incidentals (e.g. room service) which are not included in the Prize. The winner and their chosen guest (who must be aged 18 years or over) will be responsible for transport to and from the London airport and all other expenses. The winner and their chosen guest will be responsible for obtaining passports (valid for at least 6 months of travel) and visas. Winners must visit https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov and complete the required information to apply for authorisation to enter the USA. Winners will not gain entry to the USA without completing a visa application. Travel insurance is offered by Canopius Underwriting Limited. Winner will need to check the policy terms carefully to see if they qualify and if the cover is adequate for their circumstances.
10. The Prize is courtesy of Sony Pictures.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Burton excludes all liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the winner or their guest. Winner accepts the Prize at their own risk.
12. All prizes are subject to availability and are non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There are no cash alternatives. Burton reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Prize Draw the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Burton may require.
14. Winners’ details will be available for one month after the draw by sending a SAE to Men in Black 3 Free Prize Draw, Burton Marketing at the address below.
15. Burton reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Burton registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.